From creating functional and wearable technology to making highly customizable, high value/low volume manufacturing products, additive manufacturing is a cost-effective solution for multiple infocomm and digital applications including peripheral device support and Virtual Reality(VR) applications.
What can 3D printing do for you?
- Create faster and more accurate prototypes to speed up new product launches and time-to-market
- Support local DIY connectivity for people and things (IOT)
- Make wearable technology a reality
- Create high quality models with detailed features
- Perfect for high value/low volume customizable production